Thursday 26 March 2009

Viva La Vida, Coldplay March 25








The crowd was overtaken by the energy that exuded from the stage.



Gigantic yellow confetti filled balloons were tossed throughout the crowd during the performance of Yellow.


Words can not even begin to describe how amazing the Coldplay concert was. Chris Martin has energy that is so strong each of the 11,000 people who attended the concert could feel--undeniable stage presence. I spent the entire 2 hours out of my seat, dancing with all the people around me, singing my head off! Chris played the piano, the guitar, even the harmonica, and still sang each and every song with pure perfection and from his heart. This concert was such a euphoric experience. I am officially in love with Chris Martin, and the entire Coldplay band!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you - please leave us a comment!