Friday 24 July 2009

Which designer/label most inspires your style?

Today at Sassy we have this important question on our lips! As part of the event we're working on to preview Lane Crawford's new Autumn/Winter collection (sorry girls, all full up already), we're asking our guests to tell us about their style inspirations. As the answers are coming in, we're loving reading them - it gives such a great insight into personality somehow!

It therefore couldn't have been more timely to find this Vogue Paris fashion spread with models dressed in an exaggerated way in the vision of famous designers. Unfortunately I'm not sure I find my style inspiration amongst them - I'm more of a Miu Miu/Marc Jacobs girl in my heart, though I love the Bottega Veneta image.




Images via I Know What You Wore

2 comments:

  1. balmain, alexander wang and chanel of course

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chanel for sure!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you - please leave us a comment!