Monday 24 August 2009

Rosarini - All End of Season Styles are $130!

I am the type of girl that always has a million things on my "I want" list. With my list being so full I have to be creative in finding ways to afford them. This usually means waiting around until the sales come so lucky for me ROSARINI has just told us about a new promotion they are offering. All End of Season Styles are all being sold for $130! Check out their sale soon since I am sure things won't be around for long! If you haven't heard about ROSARINI you can read about this brand when we first posted about it.

This is a sale you definitely don't want to miss!

Ho Lee Commercial Building
40 D'Aguliar Street
8th Floor, Room D
Lan Kwai Fong
2526 1036

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you - please leave us a comment!