Wednesday 21 October 2009

Sunseeker - Quality and Fashionable Swimwear


One of the things I love about living in Hong Kong is how easy it is to jet off to a warm weather destination. Because of this there is a very high chance that you need to be bikini ready at a moments notice and I recently discovered that nothing is better than a nice quality swimsuit.

I never put much thought into the quality of a bikini before. I figured if it looked good then the job is done. I was usually the one fiddling around with my suit on the beach because of the horrible fit. Well now that I know better I am only going for perfection from here on out and I am excited because I just added a new bikini to my small "quality" collection and it is from Sunseeker. The best thing is that the price is pretty good compared to other high end swimwear brands.

Sunseeker is an Australian swimwear line and they are well known for their "second skin" feel. Now quality is great but since we are relying on a tiny piece of fabric to make us stand out on the beach it also needs to look good and the Sunseeker line does not disappoint. Their Spring/Summer 2010 line is now available and the focus is on strong contemporary prints from flowers to ethic influences. My new suit has a tribal design and I am so excited to give it a debut on the beaches of Thailand in 2 weeks!

I highly recommend trying a Sunseeker on for yourself. The brand can be found at the following locations in Hong Kong:

Ozzie Cozzie, 3A Grand Progress Bldg, 15-16 Lan Kwai Fong, Central (2810 1356) - Sassy Favourite

Blossom, 1/F, No 16 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay (2890 2278)

Rush, G/F Wilson House, 17-29 Wyndham Street, Central (3102 0558)

ESCAPADE Sports & Leisure, Spa & Resort Level 1, 88 Tai Tam Reservoir Road (2812 3935)

Sassy had our first Autumn Bikini Boot Camp Session last night and one lucky girl now has real motivation to get in bikini shape. Jasmine won a Sunseeker swimsuit and I have a feeling that after Bikini Boot Camp and her new Sunseeker she will be the most stylish girl on the beach this season!

2 comments:

  1. I bought the exact top bikini from Kuala Lumpur last month and couldn't get the bottom as the size was out of stock. I tried looking for it in Singapore but still couldnt find it. I just realised from your blog that this is a 2009 model... My goshhh... and now i couldnt get a matchig bottom...

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you - please leave us a comment!