Tuesday 24 November 2009

I am Thankful for - Cocktails!

My favorite holiday of the year is approaching and it is killing me to be missing out on all the Thanksgiving festivities back in the states. While Thanksgiving is technically on Thursday it starts out on Wednesday evening with a big night out, followed by a lazy day of eating with family on Thursday and Shopping with friends on Friday (the biggest shopping day of the year!).

I am hosting Thanksgiving dinner at my apartment this year and if you know me well enough you know that I hardly ever cook (I literally just got off the phone with Relish Kitchen who will be providing me with my Thanksgiving feast). Since I hate cooking I try to always have a fun drink served at family gatherings so I need to figure out what that will be for Thanksgiving 2009!

Whether you celebrate Thanksgiving or not you should definitely have a festive fall drink on Thursday!

Check out the following sites for how to make the drinks above:

Spiced Apple Mixer from Stirrings - I used to buy these mixers all the time in the US but haven't found them here in HK :-(

I think I am leaning towards the Pumpkin Divine!

Photo Courtesy of Hostess (with the mostess)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you - please leave us a comment!